Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Recent Reading

Since this is the summer break in the school year here in the Philippines I have some time for additional time for reading and study. Currently I am reading Alister McGrath's A Passion for Truth. I am finding it very helpful and interesting at the same time. I have just started so maybe more about this another time. I just finished Dave Tomilson's Post Evangelicalism and that book I did find disturbing. I am going to need some to digest that and maybe I will need to re-read D. A. Carson's Ministering to the Emergent.

One thing I am enjoying, besides the reading, is downloading various articles and talks given by several very insteresting people. I then listen to them while driving to our church planting project. I have just recently discovered N. T. Wright. I realize that many people know about him but I did not. He helps me to hear the Post Evangelical discussion from a Biblical studies perspective.

No comments: