Wednesday, March 15, 2006

We just got back from a three day break which was very helpful to us. The boys enjoyed snorkeling (Mark for the first time), swimming in the pool, watching movies (The Incredibles, Around the World in 80 Days [old,old,old], and others), and going for short walks.

Carol and I enjoyed all of the above and reading. Carol even got some time to do some organizing. Something she had wanted to do for a long time. She is so good at it that I think she should contract her services for others. I probably should be the first person to hire her.

Tomorrow is the final exam in my Hebrew class. Yes, I am still a student and still trying to figure out Biblical Hebrew. I have a great group of classmates and I wish I could utilize their abilities to take the exam but alas, that is still called "cheating" and not "collaborative" effort.

Well, I will close for now.

Vance

No comments: